TradePending’s Snapcell vs. CoVideo:
Automotive Video Tool Comparison
There is no shortage of video solutions today to help your dealership communicate with customers. With an overwhelming array of choices, it can be a daunting task to navigate through the solutions available.
The Importance of Automotive Video Marketing Tools for Sales & Service
The integration of automotive video software empowers car dealerships to enhance their sales strategies by providing humanized and personalized experiences for customers. This will set your dealership apart in a competitive market while establishing a strong foundation for long-term customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Automotive video software isn’t just beneficial for sales but also proves to be a valuable tool for service technicians. By incorporating video technology into the service workflow, technicians can streamline communication, enhance problem-solving, and grow their bottom line.
Snapcell and Covideo are two of the more popular video marketing apps for car salesmen and service technicians that allow dealers to easily record, send, measure, and humanize messages.
What is CoVideo?
Covideo is a general sales enablement tool that allows brands to record and send quick, personalized videos. They offer general video recording capabilities that are not specifically designed for the automotive industry.
What is Snapcell?
Snapcell by TradePending is a Covideo alternative designed specifically for the unique needs of automotive dealers. We enable powerful video communication for vehicle walkaround videos, virtual test drives, loan applications, vehicle inspection/valuation, and more tasks specific to the automotive sales and service industry.
Snapcell feature highlights include:
- No Customer Downloads
- Industry-leading reliability
- Easy recording and editing
- Social sharing made simple
- Unlimited cloud-based storage
- Ability to screen share your desktop with customers
- Vehicle walkaround video capability
- Out-of-the-box integrations with all major dealership CRMs
The Advantage of Snapcell’s Dealer-Specific Software
One of the huge advantages of Snapcell is the access to dealership-specific tools not found in solutions built outside of automotive. Snapcell caters to the unique challenges of operating a dealership, and was built with sales executives, business managers, BDC agents, and service departments in mind.
Features That Sales Teams Love
If your salespeople don’t love using any software or tool, it’s going to make adoption that much harder. The ease of recording, instant alerts when a customer views a video, and the CRM integrations are three reasons our automotive video solution sees such high adoption rates inside the dealership.
These are the standout features offered by Snapcell for sales teams that are not offered by Covideo:
- Ability to edit videos inside the app instead of needing separate software
- Filters to make your videos look better
- Alerts when a customer views your video
- A customizable landing page that includes contact info and call-to-action buttons for next steps
- One-touch start/stop recording
- Ability to stitch in pre-recorded videos into the ones being recorded on your cell phone
- Fully CRM-integrated texting platform included for no extra cost
- Notifications of new leads via CRM integration
Features Car Buyers and Owners Love
Aside from just having the personal and human touch of video, incorporating features that car buyers and owners love is important because it directly impacts customer satisfaction and loyalty.
These are the standout features offered by Snapcell for car buyers that are not offered by Covideo:
- Dolby’s Crystal Clear audio removes background noises like wind and shop tools
- Ability to get a trade-in value or calculate a monthly payment built directly into the landing page a customer sees when viewing their video.
Features Dealership Management Love
Our video marketing tool is built specifically for automotive. The integrations, ease of use, and detailed reporting combine to help you understand usage and make coaching easier while keeping your brand messaging tight and TCPA compliant.
These are the standout features offered by Snapcell for dealership management teams that are not offered by Covideo:
- CARFAX Integration
- AutoBio by TradePending Integration
- iPacket Integration
- MotoCommerce Integration
Features Marketers Love
These features not only save time but also enable real-time engagement with potential customers, boosting brand visibility. They provide an interactive experience for customers, improving your overall marketing effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
These are the standout features offered by Snapcell for dealership marketing teams that are not offered by Covideo:
- Ability to respond directly to Facebook and Instagram messages
- Integration with Google Business Profiles
- Access to a 360 spin tool
- Ability to embed your custom videos on VDPs
Discover More Automotive Sales Automation Solutions from TradePending
TradePending bridges the gap for automotive dealers with a full suite of auto dealer software and sales solutions. Beyond offering Snapcell, the leading video engagement platform for dealership sales and service, TradePending offers a dealership trade-in value tool, a car dealership payment calculator, a car value API, automotive merchandising software, and service specials management software.
Request a Demo of TradePending’s Auto Dealer Video Software
Choose Snapcell and don’t leave video quality to chance with alternative platforms like Covideo. Our software is specific to automotive video marketing, it’s quick and easy to use, and no customer downloads are required. Check out these video examples for service and video examples for sales to get a better idea of what it’s like to use Snapcell.