May 18, 2022
Customers Share How Configurability Builds Credibility and Trust
Four TradePending customers sat down with our team at NADA to share their experiences working with our company. From these conversations a common thread emerged: the importance of configurability when providing trade-in valuations to their customers.
That configurability takes two forms:
- TradePending’s valuation methodology, which adjusts daily to local market conditions, based upon a dealer’s location.
- The ability for customers to refine our products to match their marketing tactics and inventory sourcing strategies.
Watch the video above to hear their take. Thanks to these gentlemen for volunteering their time and expertise.
- Shaun “Niff” Kniffin, Germain Automotive
- Scott Skougard, Lithia Motors, Inc
- Peter Deiser, Ed Morse Automotive
- Paul Schnell, Alpha Auto Group
To learn more about TradePending, schedule a time to talk.