Job Title: SaaS Trainer
Employment Type: Full-time, Exempt
TradePending makes software for car dealerships. We’ve been doing it since 2014, and count over 6,000 dealerships as customers. Related to this position, our Support team has been honored with three Stevie Awards for outstanding customer service.
Working at TradePending
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. Our dedicated team is not only passionate about their work but also knows how to have fun. While you’ll face exciting challenges and work hard, our positions come with great benefits and fulfillment for those who excel. If you bring your best self to the table, we promise to do the same.
The Customer Education Team is responsible for training the dealership’s management team and staff on our software. The Trainers work closely with the Customer Success Managers to onboard new accounts, roll-out new functions and features and on-going new hire training within the account.
- Trains all new customers in how to utilize tools effectively both virtually and in-person.
- Participates on Discovery calls with our Customer Success Managers to design training in line with account goals
- Serves as an expert in TradePending software solutions.
- Develops instructor-led training material in partnership with other members of the Customer Education Team.
- Creates & updates customer and internal documentation.
- Manages learning & content training, including working with the Product team to add new content and updated existing content.
- Monitors application of training by end users during initial 45 days of use and identify additional training needs.
- Plans refresher training sessions for all internal staff members, including Customer Success, Support, and Deployment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on training needs.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to continuously improve customer training content.
- Creates supplementary learning materials including written tutorials and exercises.
- Maintains working knowledge of customers’ different personas, broad industry knowledge and use cases.
- Delivers high quality training and demonstrations that positions the products as the best solution to meet the customer’s vision.
- 2-5 years of experience training a web-based SaaS application in customer-facing capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within/across teams
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver in a timely manner
- Automotive Dealership Industry experience highly preferred
Other Things We’re Looking For
- Passion to innovate and to try new ways of delivering training
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and growing organization where quick thinking and flexibility to change are essential.
Please Email your Resume to email@example.com
- TradePending provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by law.
- TradePending participates in E-Verify.
- TradePending does not accept responsibility for unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Employee’s may be asked by their supervisor or managers to perform other duties. Employee’s will be evaluated in part based upon their performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The Company has the right to revise this job description at any time.