March 4, 2022
TradePending Support Brings Home Their 2nd Customer Service Award
Congratulations are in order! Our support team won another Stevie Award, bringing home the Silver in the “Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year – Technology Industries” category. This is their second year in a row winning a Stevie, after they brought home the Bronze last year.
While we know our support team to be fantastic already, it’s great to have 3rd party validation from the customer service industry. Ask any TradePending customer and they’ll tell you that this team is one of the best in the business.
Here’s how the Support team leveled up last year:
- They routinely handle thousands of support requests each month with grace.
- From July 2020 through September 2021, each rep averaged closing 625 tickets per month, with 92.8% closed in one touch.
- In addition to keeping over 3,000 customers happy, they routinely oversee hundreds of product installations each month. Their response and resolution times remain extremely high, with the average time to deploy a new customer down from 3.4 days to less than two days.
- Much of their work is proactive, which is an anomaly for software support teams in the automotive industry. Thanks to tight integration with our development team, they are alerted to and act on hundreds of pre-emptive notifications each day. For example, they may receive a notification that says our product has stopped working on a customer’s website. They’re able to identify and fix the issue before the customer even notices.
- They’ve also been a significant factor in helping our company reduce monthly customer churn by 20% in 2021.