The #1 reason people visit your website? To research new & used inventory. Badges highlights what makes your used vehicles unique and your new inventory different from your competitors’. Conversations begin with value, rather than a race to the bottom on price.
Badges uses real-time market data to showcase each vehicle’s supply and demand in your local market. At a glance, consumers see average time on the market, high demand vehicles, quick sellers, and more. When presented with market-driven facts, shoppers act with greater urgency to purchase their next car or truck.
On a daily basis, sales teams are confronted with pricing-only discussions. Badges provides market-relevant and vehicle-specific talking points for their everyday customer interactions.
Consumers that engage with Badges-enhanced inventory consistently outperform regular website visitors. They’ll spend nearly triple the time on your site, visit 3x more pages per session and be twice as likely to return. Badges creates more valuable shoppers.
- Fully automated – we ingest your inventory daily, automatically applying badges to the SRP and VDP.
- Custom Badges to promote new tires, new brakes, and other custom options.
- Adapt quickly to market changes with custom Superlatives for home delivery, new financing options, and more
- Mobile optimized for best consumer experience
- Customizable branding to match your website design
- Best-in-class customer support
- De-commoditize new car inventory when comparing against nearby competitors
TradePending’s valuation methodology remains the only solution that uses real-time, local market data based upon the dealer zip codes. We measure retail “ask” prices instead of out-dated and irrelevant book values.
Hit Your Numbers
With 72% of the used units you source coming from consumers, the battle for used car inventory continues to heat up. The largest and most well-funded players in the market are sourcing more inventory than ever.
Trade helps dealers optimize their strategy for sourcing used car inventory, providing the perfect balance of lead quality and quantity. It’s never been easier to sync conversations across departments to turn these leads into new inventory, and new sales.
Unified Online & In-Store Process
There’s still a disconnect between online and in-store tools to help a customer trade-in their vehicle. Customers who completed an online trade-in form must start all over again when they walk through the door, frustrating them and your sales team. Offer’s unified approach lets dealers synchronize their online and in-store process, increasing your transaction speed.
- Customizable Questions – Use our default list of questions to help a consumer value their trade-in, re-order them, or create your own. This ensures values will be accurate in your local market
- Adjustable Additions & Deductions – Adjust how a trade-in’s potential value increases or decreases based upon responses to questions
- Local Market Data – Each trade-in report a consumer receives is localized to your dealership, rather than pulling in national averages that don’t reflect your market’s reality
- Mobile Optimized – Over 60% of leads now come from mobile devices. Trade is optimized for mobile so your website visitors turn into customers
- CRM integration, supporting all major platforms
- Integrated reporting and analytics console
- View the same reports and data that your shoppers see
From Our Customers
Managers Love Trade & Badges
"Our shoppers have greater trust in Trade and they give us more valid contact information. We get fewer fake emails and phone numbers with Trade. It’s a slick solution."
"My goal is to add as much value as possible to every preowned vehicle we have. Adding custom Badges badges like New Tires, New Brakes, and a Preowned Warranty does exactly that, letting consumers know there’s added value in this vehicle. It converts website clicks into showroom visits, and provides us with great talk tracks when discussing price, helping us hold more gross."