TradePending seeks an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our growing development team. We are looking for an experienced and talented designer who is interested and capable of leading our UI/UX efforts across all our current and future products.
As the lead UX Designer at TradePending, you’ll work within our engineering team to conceptualize, design, and launch engaging product experiences. Your work will include user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design and user testing for both mobile and web applications.
We are a small group that stays focused on what matters, building quality products for our customers quickly and efficiently. Come work alongside an accomplished and experienced team to build new products and improve existing ones.
- BS/BA in a related field
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions for web and mobile applications
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Ability to create wireframes/prototypes using Figma, Sketch, Framer, or similar software
- Understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory
- Up to date with industry leading design standards
- Ability to balance design goals and ideals against cost to implement
- Leadership skills and the ability to hire and mentor junior designers
Salary and title based on experience
Work from home; preference to the Triangle, NC, Southeast, East Coast, US
TradePending was founded in 2014 to provide dealers with rich data and insightful technology so they can more efficiently acquire inventory and more profitably sell inventory, while simplifying and demystifying the process for consumers.
We have multiple products in the market with thousands of dealers and consumers using them every day. We are backed by institutional capital with aggressive growth goals through increased market penetration with existing products, development of new products, and acquisition.
To apply, email your resumé and anything else you think is relevant to email@example.com.
TradePending is an equal opportunity employer.