TradePending is looking for an individual to be a part of our Richmond, VA team providing technical guidance and unparalleled support for our customers. You will be responsible for walking customers through the process of achieving their goal with our software, whether the problem relates to user error, a bug, or something else entirely. The Support Specialist will also be responsible for helping deployment with new customers and communicating with our Development team to help identify any other suspected application problems.
Working hours for this position are 8AM – 6PM M-F. We operate in an “in-queue” time for handling live customer requests. This is work-from-home and in-an-office position.
About The Role
- Respond to a high-volume of incoming support tickets to ensure that all customer inquiries are resolved promptly and accurately through multiple channels: phone, email, and chat
- Updates support tickets status/notes
- Contribute to our growing knowledge base – an online resource of answers to improve resolution for our dealers and TradePending Employees
- Works with website vendors to ensure our script is installed correctly on dealership URLs and assists with troubleshooting when needed
- Perform a minimum of 50 (a week, apx 20 minutes each) Quality Assurance Reviews on existing sites, completing the review form for each
- Fully Support our SalesTeam by assisting with contracting, site configuration, and any technical inquiries
- Assist with identifying and troubleshooting suspected application problems then submit to Team Lead to escalate to the development team
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction
- Triage any tickets that need to be escalated for review and resolution
- Assist and support Sales in contracting and site configuration
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via chat, phone, and email
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment including Apple operating systems
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective listening skills
- Passion for customer experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity to resolve customer inquiries
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience working with SaaS, Zendesk, or similar system a plus
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- We consider working for a successful tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we’ll do the same.
To apply, email your resumé and anything else you think is relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TradePending is an equal opportunity employer.