TradePending makes software for car dealers, and we’re looking for an individual to be a part of our team to provide technical guidance and unparalleled support for our customers. You will be responsible for assisting customers and their website partners through the process of achieving their goals with our software, whether the problem relates to user error, a bug, or something else entirely. The Support Specialist will also be responsible for deployment of new customers and communicating with our development team to help identify any suspected application problems. Our Support team is the proud winner of 3 Stevie awards for outstanding customer service. If this sounds like a good fit, get in touch.
Working hours for this position are 9AM – 6PM M-F. Alternate shift options open based on volume needs. Hybrid position with workweek split between work at home and in office days.
About The Role:
- Respond to & resolve support inquiries through multiple channels: primarily email, with some phone and chat
- Update support tickets status/notes
- Contribute to our growing on-line knowledge base
- Deploy new services and service upgrades
- Perform quality checks on existing customer services
- Familiarity with website design components, HTML, CSS a plus
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Effective listening skills
- Passion for customer experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity to resolve customer inquiries
- Ability to multi-task across open tickets in queue
- Work independently while collaborating with team and with Dev
- Experience working with ticketing applications such as SalesForce, ZenDesk or similar tools
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- We consider working for a successful tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we’ll do the same.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
To apply, email your resumé and anything else you think is relevant to email@example.com.
TradePending is an equal opportunity employer.