Senior Director of Product
Job Type: Full Time
Location: US Remote
As a Senior Director of Product, you will join a fast-paced team responsible for building and deploying automotive data and software solutions to new and existing automobile dealership customers. By focusing on customer needs and industry insights, you will take an entrepreneurial approach to conceive, design, and deliver solutions that solve real-world customer problems. You will be working to bring the customer and their needs closer to the development team through market research, customer engagements, and critical analysis.
In addition to driving innovation and deploying new products, you will be responsible for the successful rollout and adoption of our product suite. This entails partnering with sales and marketing on the positioning and pricing of the entire product portfolio and evangelizing it across the company to ensure a consistent go-to-market.
This is a highly cross-functional role, working closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Support partners to align all areas of the company to successfully lead tactical and strategic initiatives. In addition, there will be much exposure to the Executive Leadership Team to present strategic recommendations and secure buy-in.
This position requires passion about creating dynamic products that maintain our market leadership, keeping up with the ever-evolving automotive space, and viewing data and software as an essential tool to help dealerships grow their business.
What You Will Do
- Acts as the company’s subject matter expert and focal point for its portfolio of products; building awareness and understanding across all stakeholders.
- Acts as Product Owner and works closely with UX designers to shape business pitches and document business requirements.
- Interfaces with product engineering to ensure product requirements are properly understood and built to meet business objectives.
- Drives product launches and supports promotional plans by coordinating with the development, marketing, sales and support teams.
- Partners with Customer Success, Implementation, and Support teams to drive adoption of products through better documentation, training, and improved product features.
- Identifies early adopters and implements/trains beta customers to validate product-market fit and collect direct user feedback – in partnership with the sales team.
- Owns and develops product pricing and positioning including sales narratives in partnership with sales and marketing.
- Facilitate continuous dialog and discovery research with customers via interviews, win/loss calls and competitive analysis.
- Support the Chief Product Officer in crafting a product strategy that addresses market needs and aligns with TradePending’s strategic and financial goals.
- Owns execution of the company’s product roadmap; authors epic level product features and requirements.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably with a marketing, general business, or technical emphasis; MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years working in product management for an enterprise software or SaaS product.
- Direct experience in agile software development or similar framework; experience serving as Product Owner role preferred.
- Direct experience working with geographically remote development teams.
- Proven ability to seamlessly bridge business and technical audiences.
- Knowledge of or experience in automotive is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by law.
If you’re interested, email email@example.com with your resumé or LinkedIn profile, and any other relevant details.