Regional Sales Manager – Northeast
Can you sell innovative software to car dealers in Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, Vermont?
If you answered yes, check out the full job description below and send us your LinkedIn profile and/or resumé to email@example.com
TradePending is seeking a talented and successful Regional Sales Manager to help the company during a period of significant growth and opportunity. The Regional Sales Manager will engage, present and close business with automotive dealership management to drive significant new customer revenues.
- Engage, present and close new business sales via phone and on-site meetings with automotive dealership management.
- Manage and maintain the velocity of all deals through the pipeline.
- Achieve and exceed activity targets and monthly revenue goals.
- Timely communication of customer questions or needs to appropriate company resources and follow up to insure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate and support team members in an open and encouraging environment.
- Document all activities and forecast business diligently within Zoho CRM.
- 5+ years demonstrated selling skills and a consistent track record of exceeding goals from new business in a dynamic, automated selling environment.
- A natural ability to generate positive relationships with both customers and prospects.
- Ability to resolve issues on their behalf to insure happiness and drive business to closure.
- You are hungry, driven, and bold. Ability to successfully cold-call into accounts and generate a large amount of activity to fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities.
- Your are smart and assertive. Ability to get things done with prospects and internally at TradePending.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and prospects concurrently.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in priority as our business continues to evolve.
- You are proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (GMail, Docs, Sheets, etc).
- You have experience using social networking tools.
- You reside in one of the states within your region
- Automotive industry and successful outside selling experience in a B2B environment is a strong plus.
Company-sponsored Medical plan. SIMPLE IRA plan with company match. We provide paid holidays, and vacations, and working with a fun, aggressive, committed and supportive group of team members who are all aligned with our company vision of providing the best solutions to dealers to simplify the automotive buying experience.
We treat customers, employees and consumers with respect and strive for exemplary service to promote dealer and consumer confidence in our brand & technology, and a healthy, rewarding and balanced work life for our employees.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
TradePending is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Automotive: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- On the road
To apply, send us your LinkedIn profile and/or resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Bit About TradePending
- Founded in 2014, we’ve got 7 years in the market with strong relationships across 1,000s of customers, and we’re profitable.
- Multi-tiered clients including dealers, OEMs, and clients of our proprietary data via our APIs.
- Backed by institutional capital that is hungry to invest more in organic growth and through acquisition.
- Large, proven sales team eager to gain more wallet share.
- We’ve got an office in downtown Carrboro, NC, with office locations in Charleston, SC, and Richmond, VA, with sales reps across the country.