TradePending makes software for car dealerships. We’ve been doing it since 2014, and count over 5,000 dealerships as customers. We’re a growing and profitable company, with more growth in store in 2024.
We need your help. As our company has grown, so has the complexity of our marketing operations. Today we’re good at juggling multiple systems, launching various campaigns, reporting on everything, and working closely with the sales team. We’re ready to be great at these things, and you will play a key role in helping us get there. This is a remote position with an annual salary range of $80-100K based upon experience.
You’ll spend your time working in three primary areas, with the discipline to update and add documentation to help us keep track of everything.
Hubspot, Salesforce, and Marketing Automation
- Manage campaign setup across Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoom, Zapier, and a handful of other common applications.
- Work closely with the marketing team and sales ops team to keep those systems running smoothly, whether Salesforce flows or a Zap.
- Identify areas for us to grow and improve with these tools.
Data & Reporting
- Be the metrics-oriented leader on the team to help enable data-driven decision making, with a focus on pipeline goal setting and modeling.
- Evaluate and improve our existing reporting tools, currently managed through Salesforce dashboards and spreadsheets.
- Take a critical eye to the HubSpot and Salesforce databases to find new ideas for campaigns and tactics to drive pipeline and revenue growth.
- Compile and deliver the monthly marketing reporting, including tracking our progress towards goals and budget.
- Keep the databases and marketing data clean, while regularly bringing in new contacts to ensure our target market list is up to date.
- Own the TradePending marketing tech stack.
- Help onboard new employees, providing them with access to the tools they need.
- Evaluate new software and tools that may improve our ability to hit our goals.
- Manage and maintain all web forms and deploy tactics to improve our form conversion rates.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing operations trends and tools.
- 3-7 years of experience doing marketing operations work for a B2B software company.
- You are a power user of Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects all at once, and see them through to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Comfortable working vendors to manage those relationships.
Other Things We’re Looking For
- You love working with other teams within a company.
- You are so detail oriented your co-workers rely upon you to catch the details they miss.
- You can think for yourself, and read between the lines to find out what’s really going on.
- You love communicating with people, whether phone, email, text, Zoom.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Interest in automotive, whether you’ve worked in a dealership, worked at a software company that sells to dealerships, or you just really like cars.
Working at TradePending
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. Our dedicated team is not only passionate about their work but also knows how to have fun. While you’ll face exciting challenges and work hard, our positions come with great benefits and fulfillment for those who excel. If you bring your best self to the table, we promise to do the same.
Please Email your Resume to email@example.com
- TradePending provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by law.
- TradePending participates in E-Verify.
- TradePending does not accept responsibility for unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
Background Check Disclosure:
As part of our standard hiring process, TradePending may conduct a background check on all final candidates for this position. The background check may encompass but is not limited to, verification of education, employment history, criminal records, and other relevant information.
By applying for this position, you consent to the Company conducting a background check as part of the selection process. The results of the background check may be considered in the final hiring decision.
The Company is committed to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding background checks. If the results of the background check are unsatisfactory or if you fail to provide necessary information or authorizations, your candidacy for the position may be reconsidered.
If a background check is required for this position, you will be provided with a separate authorization form for your consent. Any information obtained will be treated confidentially and used solely for employment-related purposes.
Should you have any questions or concerns about the background check process, please contact the Human Resources department.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Employees may be asked by their supervisors or managers to perform other duties. Employees will be evaluated in part based on their performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The Company has the right to revise this job description at any time.