TradePending seeks a marketing intern to help execute on the tactics that bring our marketing strategy to life. We build software for the automotive industry, powering trade-in solutions and inventory merchandising across thousands of dealerships’ websites across the country.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Assist in authoring social media and email marketing content
- Marketing database maintenance and cleansing
- Data analysis
What We’re Looking For
- Comfortable working in an office a few hours per day, built around your schedule
- Storytelling, whether visually or through clear and concise writing.
- You come prepared to the interview, to the job, to your calls.
- You create new ideas for content and projects at a regular cadence, and then see them through to completion.
- You work well at a small company, taking ownership of your responsibilities and helping others when needed.
Your Expectations For Us
- We’ll be ready to start teaching and training from day 1, with a plan to get you up-to-speed quickly
- A great team to work with
- Casual work environment
- Ability to work remotely
- You’re familiar with the automotive industry.
- You’ve marketed software solutions previously.
- Writing samples you can share.
To apply, email your resumé, portfolio, and anything else you think is relevant to email@example.com.
TradePending is an equal opportunity employer.