Director of Sales Operations
TradePending is looking for a Director of Sales Operations to help guide our rapidly growing organization through a sales optimization and process transformation. The role will support the Chief Revenue Officer in a variety of functions including investments in sales effectiveness and
sales productivity. These functions include planning, reporting, data integrity, quota setting, quota management, sales process optimization, program implementation, and sales compensation design and administration. The Director of Sales Operations will foster close working relationship with internal stakeholders to ensure the efficient operations and success of sales initiatives. This position will be based out of our Charleston office (remote for the right candidate). The role will report directly to the CRO and will hire/manage an SFDC administrator position.
- Manage and maintain our current CRM
- Manage any Sales databases and other sales tools to optimize efficiency and effectiveness, including integrating acquisitions and interfacing with other Agility systems
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales department.
- Ensure planning, forecasting, and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed by TradePending.
- Working with the CRO, equitably assign sales force quotas and ensuring financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of the sales organization’s productivity.
- Partner with internal leaders in Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure the sales organization’s success. Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with the performance management priorities.
- Ensure accurate and timely sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the CEO and leadership team. Develop new reporting tools as needed.
- Participates in training objectives for systems and processes for all sales roles.
- Oversee sales compensation plan administration, work closely with Finance and Human Resources to establish program rules, policies, and procedures.
- Define rules of engagement and arbitrate any disputes between sales teams over commissions, account ownership, and other pertinent conflicts.
- Report accurate and timely information essential for making business decisions related to Sales and Marketing revenue and spend.
- Manage SalesForce administrators and any external vendors supporting Sales.
- Foster close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders – especially Sales Directors.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Data Science, or other related field
- 5+ years of experience in a sales operation, business planning, or sales support management role
- Strong experience with sales success metrics
- Excellent understanding of data administration and data management functions, to include setting up and maintaining a customer data cube.
- Analytical mindset with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong people management experience and skills with demonstrated success in effectively leading a team to deliver results
- Ability to identify quickly root causes of problems, and then design, create, and implement corrective measure
To apply, email your resumé and anything else you think is relevant to email@example.com.
TradePending is an equal opportunity employer.