Director of Product
TradePending seeks a Director of Product to guide the company’s product strategy and to execute upon the tactics to bring that strategy to life. We build software for automotive dealers, powering trade-in solutions and inventory merchandising across thousands of dealerships’ websites across the country.
And we have a lot more to build and launch.
What Makes Automotive Exciting…
SaaS models, when paired with great execution, are experiencing huge growth within automotive today. There’s a massive need for dealers to continue modernizing their approach and relationships with customers, with software playing an outsized role in that future.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Your primary responsibility is to understand the problems that auto dealerships face through interviews and observation, translating this into actionable insights for the company.
- A defined and goal-driven approach to Voice-of-Customer research and analysis, with 30% travel – with senior leadership, salefolks, industry conferences, and ad-hoc on your own.
- Building and maintaining mid and long-term product roadmaps across all product lines.
- Coordinating with leadership, development, sales and marketing to effectively manage and align all things product.
- Creating repeatable processes to evaluate and prioritize internal and external product opportunities.
What We’re Looking For
- Someone in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill NC area – this is not a remote position.
- Prior experience leading product at a Software-as-a-Service company with a track record of successful product launches, product lifecycle management, and customer retention.
- Incredible communication – listening, speaking, writing – most importantly with our current and future customers, and also within the company.
- Curiosity, with the ability to ask the right questions and to be quiet at the right times.
- A well-defined and clearly articulated plan for joining our team and how you’ll make an impact in the first six months.
- Prior experience utilizing a framework or methodical approach to product, such as the “Pragmatic Framework”
Your Expectations For Us
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Open and honest communication across the company
- Challenging yet achievable goals, within a relaxed corporate culture
A Bit About TradePending
- Founded in 2014, we’ve got 7 years in the market with strong relationships across 1,000s of customers, and we’re profitable.
- Multi-tiered clients including dealers, OEMs, and clients of our proprietary data via our APIs.
- Backed by institutional capital that is hungry to invest more in organic growth and through acquisition.
- Large, proven sales team eager to gain more wallet share.
- We’ve got an office in downtown Carrboro, NC, with office locations in Charleston, SC, and Richmond, VA, with sales reps across the country.
If you’re interested, email email@example.com with your resumé or LinkedIn profile, and any other relevant details.
TradePending is an equal opportunity employer.