Design & Marketing Manager
TradePending seeks an entry-to-mid-level Design & Marketing Manager to help craft the company’s marketing strategy and to execute on the design and tactics to bring that strategy to life. We build software for the automotive industry, powering trade-in solutions and inventory merchandising across thousands of dealerships’ websites across the country.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Designing of sales & marketing collateral of all types, swag, branding, and more.
- Developing, authoring, and executing content across email, social media, webinars, the website, and industry publications.
- Building & maintaining systems to manage and improve the efficiency of the marketing process.
What We’re Looking For
- Prior experience running and leading design efforts, whether formally or informally.
- Portfolio of design work, and a well-articulated process for how you managed those projects.
- Comfortable working in a CRM, WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Storytelling, whether visually or through clear and concise writing.
- You work with sales to provide them the content and messaging they need.
- You come prepared to the interview, to the job, to your calls.
- You create new ideas for content and projects at a regular cadence, and then see them through to completion.
- You work well at a small company, taking ownership of your responsibilities and helping others when needed.
Your Expectations For Us
- We’ll be ready to start teaching and training from day 1, with a plan to get you up-to-speed quickly.
- Good compensation, good benefits, and a great team to work with.
- Casual work environment
- Ability to work remotely
- You’re familiar with the automotive industry.
- You’ve marketed software solutions previously.
- Writing samples you can share.
To apply, email your resumé, portfolio, and anything else you think is relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TradePending is an equal opportunity employer.