Application Support Specialist
TRADEPENDING is a pioneer in the automotive industry, offering a cutting-edge website trade-in platform designed to streamline the car buying process. We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a SaaS Application Support Specialist. In this role, you will play a crucial part in providing technical guidance and unparalleled support to our valued customers. Whether it’s addressing user errors, identifying, and resolving software bugs, or assisting with any other technical issues, your expertise will be integral to ensuring our customers’ success. Notably, our Support team has been honored with two Stevie awards for outstanding customer service. If you’re passionate about making a difference and being part of a winning team, we encourage you to connect with us.
At TRADEPENDING, we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equity opportunities. Our dedicated team is not only passionate about their work but also knows how to have fun. We view working for a successful tech company as a lifestyle choice, not just a job. While you’ll face exciting challenges and work hard, our positions come with amazing benefits and fulfillment for those who excel. If you bring your best self to the table, we promise to do the same.
- Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Work arrangement is Hybrid with a 40-hour work week divided between remote and in-office days.
- Training will be 32 hours per week during the first two weeks, Tuesday through Friday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Respond promptly to and resolve support inquiries through various channels, including email, phone, and chat.
- Make requested service changes for customers, such as updates to color, location, customer images, and troubleshooting failed URLs and CRM addresses.
- Collaborate effectively with website vendors and inventory feed providers to implement, troubleshoot, and resolve errors.· Maintain and update support ticket statuses and notes.
- Contribute to the growth of our online knowledge base.
- Deploy new services and service upgrades.
- Conduct quality checks on existing customer services.
- Familiarity with website design components, HTML, and CSS
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a SaaS or proprietary software technical support environment.
- Proficiency in ticketing applications such as Salesforce, Zendesk, or similar tools.
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Effective listening skills.
- A genuine passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and resolve customer inquiries with confidence.
- Proficiency in multitasking and managing open tickets in the queue.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently while collaborating with the team and development.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Job Type: Full time
To apply please send resume to email@example.com
- TradePending provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by law.
- TradePending participates in E-Verify.
- TradePending does not accept responsibility for unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Incumbents may be asked by their supervisor or managers to perform other duties. Incumbents will be evaluated in part based upon their performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The Company has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the Company may terminate employment at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice (subject to applicable laws)